The Global Fund Forum offers managers the opportunity to schedule one-on-one meetings with hedge fund allocators. The diverse group of investors, including institutional investors, family offices and qualified high net worth individuals, will be sourced from Hedge Connection's relationships and decade long experience of hosting investor introductory events.
All fund managers interested in attending the Forum must first complete an application. Participation in the Forum is by invitation only and funds will be selected based on their pedigree, strategy, AUM, performance, track record and infrastructure. Hedge Connection's selection committee will review each application and make an assessment shortly after receiving the submission.
In addition to the one-on-one meetings, informal networking opportunities will take place over the 3 day event during sponsored lunches and dinners, cocktail receptions, and nighttime entertainment.
Prior to the Forum, managers will be asked to create a fund profile on Hedge Connection. Through their account on Hedge Connection, managers will be given access to the Forum's interactive event scheduler where they can view investor profiles, request meetings and send messages. Up to 20 one on one meetings, in 30 minutes intervals, can be scheduled over the course of the Forum.
The manager application window will run through June 1st, 2014 or until all available slots are sold out.Register Here
The Global Fund Forum Difference
Hedge Connection has hosted upwards of 50 investor intro events since 2005, and we have custom built scheduling technology for our Global Fund Forum. Managers presenting at the Forum will take advantage of our decade long relations with investors while harnessing the latest technology. In addition, participating Managers of the Forum will gain exposure for their fund far beyond the participating investors of the Forum, as we will be promoting them to our global investor base.
Hedge Connection is providing an enhanced event experience from beginning to end.
Before: Exposure to a global investor base
- Create your fund profile in the Hedge Connection database
- Access our proprietary Global Fund Forum meeting scheduler
- Browse the detailed profiles of our registered investors
- Gain exposure to a global audience of thousands of Hedge Connection investor members
- - Enhanced presence on our investor member pages
- - Featured in the Who to Follow area
- - Highlighted in our weekly newsletter
During: Pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Participate in two days of one-on-one meetings
- Utilize our Forum mobile app
- Network during sponsored lunches
- Participate in our charity Casino night
- Listen to our prominent keynote speakers
- Enjoy nighttime activities at the Borgata
After: Take your marketing to the next level
- Enhance your exposure to the Hedge Connection investor member base
- Engage investors through our social tools
- Bolster your fund profile with video, marketing materials, white papers, and more
- Utilize our blog and newsletter to feature your fund
- Receive a discount to Global Fund Forum 2015
“I have participated in almost every investor intro event that has been produced by Hedge Connection. I have found them to be very well organized and a great use of my time. But most importantly, I have met investors with whom I have built lasting relationships and who ultimately invested in my fund.” Andrew Jose, FJ Capital Management, LLC
“I have known (Hedge Connection CEO Lisa Vioni) Lisa for over a decade. Over the years I have found that Lisa is able to put together events that have a wide variety of interesting hedge funds. One of the best assets in my portfolio is one that I found at one of her events. I look forward to uncovering more hedge fund talent at the Global Fund Forum 2014.” Larry Chiarello, SkyView Investment Advisors, LLC